If you need to uninstall the Patriot VPN client in Windows, follow the instructions below:
- Locate the Patriot VPN icon in your system tray (lower right-hand corner for most Windows applications) and right-click on it:
- Choose 'Exit' to completely stop the softwarea. If you don't 'Exit' the software, it will error upon the un-installation as it is still running.
- Go to your 'Settings' from your start menu:
- Click on 'Apps':
- Find the 'PATRIOT VPN' program and click on it:
- Click on 'Uninstall' and follow the uninstall prompts:
- If you see an error like to following, the client is still running and you will need to exit out of the client in step #2 in order to uninstall properly:
- Restart your computer.
Alternative method of uninstall, use the Patriot VPN installer to uninstall the previous version and DON'T reinstall.
Click on the maximize video icon to see the video full screen: